Loren Eiseley Reader - Teacher's Guide
Second Edition - rev. 11/19/2016
Adobe Reader is required to view the Teacher's Guide.
- Who is Loren Eiseley?
- About this guide
- Lesson: Loren Eiseley Biography / Web Explore
- Lesson: An Introduction to Loren Eiseley - The Author's Perspective
- Lesson: Walking in the Footsteps of Loren Eiseley / "The Slit"
- Lesson: River Systems and the Water Cycle
- Lesson: Understanding Eiseley's Style / "The Flow of the River"
- Lesson: Evolution of Angiosperms / "How Flowers Changed the World"
- Lesson: Seed Dispersal and Seed Germination / What Can You Germinate?
- Lesson: Creative Writing Activity / "THE INNOCENT ASSASSINS"
- Lesson supplement: Definition guide
- Lesson: Tales Told by Fossils / Fossils as Evidence of the History of Life
- Lesson: Object Meditation Essay / "The Gold Wheel"
- Lesson: Creating Literature Exhibits / "The Letter"
- Lesson: Becoming a Star Thrower / "The Star Thrower"
- Lesson: Teaching Student Annotation: Finding Meaning / "The Star Thrower"
- Lesson: Traveling Back in Time / "The Last Neanderthal"
- Lesson: Exploring Animal Symbolism / "The Innocent Fox"
- Lesson: Loren Eiseley's Nebraska: Place-Based Lessons in Language Arts and Sciences
- Download Complete Teacher's Guide - First Edition rev. 9/30/2011