Loren Eiseley Reader - Teacher's Guide
Adobe Reader is required to view the Teacher's Guide.
- Who is Loren Eiseley?
- About this guide
- Lesson 01: Loren Eiseley Biography / Web Explore
- Lesson 02: Understanding Eiseley's Style / "The Flow of the River"
- Lesson 03: Evolution of Angiosperms / "How Flowers Changed the World"
- Lesson 04: Seed Dispersal and Seed Germination / What Can You Germinate?
- Lesson 05: Creative Writing Activity / "THE INNOCENT ASSASSINS"
- Lesson 06: Object Meditation Essay / "The Gold Wheel"
- Lesson 07: An Introduction to Loren Eiseley - The Author's Perspective
- Lesson 08: Tales Told by Fossils / Fossils as Evidence of the History of Life
- Lesson 09: Loren Eiseley's Nebraska: Place-Based Lessons in Language Arts and Sciences
- Download Complete Teacher's Guide - rev. 9/30/2011