- The Man from the Sunflower Forest: A Loren Eiseley Reader - well done site with links to many nature and science writers and environmental essay sites. - archived
- Searching for Loren Eiseley: An Attempt at Reconstruction from a Few Fragments
- 'Walking in the Footsteps of Loren Eiseley: Scientific Discoveries in Western Nebraska' - June 2014 Prairie Fire article by Brandon Nelson.
- 'Loren Eiseley Society to meet here this weekend' - 9/18/09 Scottsbluff/Gering Star-Herald article.
- 'Innocent Assassins finds a home' - 11/7/07 Scottsbluff/Gering Star-Herald article.
- 'Loren Corey Eiseley - Naturalist and modern shaman' - August 2007 Prairie Fire article by Deborah Derrick.
- 'UNO Library Friends to Host Jan. 18 Book Discussion' - 1/8/07 UNOmaha news release.
University Courses on Eiseley
- UHON 395: The Literary Imagination of Loren Eiseley (Dr. Tom Lynch - Spring 2008)
- Honors Colloquium 395H: Loren Eiseley: Writings of a Naturalist (Dr. Mary Liz Jameson - 1998-2001)
Prominent Nebraska Author Links
- Bess Streeter Aldrich (1881-1954)
- Willa Cather (1873-1947)
- Wright Morris (1910-1998)
- John Neihardt (1881-1973)
- Mari Sandoz (1896-1966)
- Nebraska Center for Writers
- The Nebraska Federal Writers' Project: Remembering Writers of the 1930's
American Environmental Writers Links
- William Bartram
- John Burroughs
- Archie Carr
- Rachel Carson
- Susan Fenimore Cooper
- Annie Dillard
- Robinson Jeffers
- Aldo Leopold
- Barry Lopez
- John Muir
- Roderick Nash
- Sigurd Olson
- Edwin Way Teale
- Henry David Thoreau
- Fossil Freeway
- Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park
- Morrill Hall Exhibit Maps
- University of Nebraska State Museum
- ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment
- Association for the Study of Literature and Environment
- Center for Great Plains Studies